Friday, February 5, 2010

Response

In response to everyone saying that I'm stronger than they are because I can bring another baby into my home, let her wear my daughter's clothing and use her things... thank you. But I think you give me too much credit. I don't feel very strong. I'm in a very intensive group therapy right now because I havent been coping well at all. I don't really see being around babies as being strong... really, it's because my true weakness is babies. I've been a 'baby person' all my life. I just prefer the company of babies. Avoiding them is fruitless anyway.. I work with babies. I have to be around them there, so I choose to be around them in my personal life as well. It's bittersweet and I cry, don't get me wrong. It is very hard. But I just feel lighter around babies. It's just me.



Also, if you're confused about my latest raw truth, you have to go back and read "code pink."

2 comments:

  1. Sending you *big* HUGS!

    Praying for you as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be around other babies too and still be sane. I am going to try to do that this year. You know Akul's first birthday is around the corner and this is my resolve for the second year of his life. I do not like being the person who cannot be around babies - I just am:-(

    ReplyDelete